How to connect your wallet
Please visit Grants Explorer Guide for the full scope of the platform. Here you will find a step-by-step guide on how to connect your wallet.
First, make sure that you have connected your wallet. If you've already connected a wallet.
Step 1: Click on the "Connect Wallet" blue button in the top right corner.
When you connect your wallet, a few pop-ups will appear to facilitate wallet connection: in the first pop-up, you'll be able to:
- Choose from a list of wallets to connect to
- Obtain a wallet if you don't have one
If you don't have a wallet, you can choose to create a wallet and connect:
If you do have a wallet, you'll be able to connect your wallet by selecting it from the list.
For example, if you hold a MetMask wallet, it'll look a bit like this:
- First, you must enter your password
- Then, you must choose which account you'd like to connect
- Finally, you must confirm and then connect