Why aren't my contributions showing on my profile?
The transaction didn't get logged properly on Gitcoin's systems. You can add them by using the missing contributions form.
Sometimes aren't logged properly on your Gitcoin profile. Even if your transaction is not logged on your Gitcoin profile, any grants you donated to will have received the funds.
- 1.Make sure you have connected your wallet to the same network and address you used to contribute.
- 2.Select the type of checkout used for the contributions.
- 3.If you donated using Ethereum Mainnet or Polygon, please enter the transaction hash.
- 4.If you donated ZkSync, please enter your wallet address.
- 5.If it fails, please try one or two more times before contacting support.
In your email, please include the following information:
- Gitcoin username
- The transaction ID from the checkout (as text, please do not send screenshots).
Requests without the required information will be processed more slowly due to the volume of enquiries we receive.