Platform Level User Participation Policy
This policy is set and enforced by the Anti-Fraud & Collusion workstream of GitcoinDAO and is ratified by the GitcoinDAO stewards.
- Fraud | Impersonation - Claiming to be a brand or person you are not. DO NOT MAKE UP A NEW IDENTITY TO CONTRIBUTE
- Hateful Content - Racist, sexist, or otherwise hateful
- Deceiving Users - Malicious content that could cause harm or unintended consequences to users
- Advertising - Using grants to showcase something you are selling like a token sale or NFT drop
- Quid Pro Quo/Bribery - DO NOT offer anyone a quid-pro-quo (especially one that has financial value) for a contribution.
- Falsification - Any type of hacking to falsify a contribution is prohibited.