Create a project in Grants Hub
Step 1: If you don’t have a wallet set up already, click on “Get a Wallet” to set up your wallet, or “Learn More” to learn more about wallets.
Once you’re connected, you’ll see a page that displays “My Projects.”
Step 2: Click on “+ New Project” in the navigation bar. Next, you’ll see this screen:
- Next, you’ll want to go through the screen and complete uploading all your project information. Please make sure to fill out all fields that are marked as required.
- On the next page, we allow you to verify your social accounts:
- Optional: If you would like to verify your social accounts, click on “verify” next to each account and follow the on-screen prompts to walk through the authentication flow. It will prompt you to authorize Gitcoin Passport, as Grants Hub is leveraging Passport technical infrastructure to issue verified credentials. Click on “Authorize App.” Follow the onscreen prompts and “sign,” which will give you a Verifiable Credential proving that you own that specific account.
- Note: You can also choose to skip this page, and opt to verify your social accounts at a later point.
- After you verify each account, you’ll see a green verification badge as confirmation for each account that was successfully verified.
- Click on “Next” when you have completed this process.
Step 3: You’ll then see a preview of what your final project is going to look like. *Tip: Check the links to make sure that they’re working, and make sure you’re happy with your project flow. If not, you can always click on “Back to Editing” to make changes.
Step 4: Once you’re happy, click on “Save and Publish.”
- A wallet prompt will open up again. To create the project, you’ll have to pay a gas fee, which will be displayed in your wallet window. Click on “Confirm” to finalize.
- It might take a few seconds for the transaction to process. Once it has, you’ll see a popup at the bottom that says, “Project Created!”
*If you don’t see it immediately on your homepage, refresh the page.
You have successfully created a project on Grants Hub!